Me Likes Jelita

Wednesday 3 July 2013

#wishlist




1. Catalyst Shoulder Bag
I found this on Zalora.com. It just caught on my eyes for
the first time i saw it.

2. Farmasi High Perfomance Foundation.
I need this since i'll be one of the flower girl for my
auntie's weddin on november.
i think that i'll put on make up by myself.
Im so afraid since i still got few 
angrier acne (it cause by the vitamin e that i've consume
for a few weeks. sobs sobs !_! )
and also my skin is very sensitive.

3. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara.
So many good reviews on this product.
I think i look more gorgeous with mascara on.
ihiksssss *gediks

4. Covergirl Outlast Stay Foundation
You know what? this foundation built with primer
and concealer in it. So I think that
it'll give you a good coverage.
So many reviews on this foundation too.
Im actually interested on this product because of
its name 'CoverGIRL'.
Because im still mama's girl!
muahahahhaha

5. Real Techniques Core Collection.
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.
So so so really really want this brushes.
Im still looking on my budget.
I already have the money.
But the thing is I dont know how to do
the online banking transfer.
adoiiiiii!

I think thats all for now.
We'll talk later yah!!

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment